The organ began as a Warren and was rebuilt by Casavant. The quality of the service is enhanced by the excellent acoustics and one of the finest pipe organs in this part of Ontario.
The bell-tower chimes have been an important feature of St. Peter’s since the early days of the last century. They were installed in 1905 to celebrate the Jubilee of the present building and to serve as a memorial to several past members.
We have adult handbells, an excellent piano, and a lovely harpsichord for playing music.